HEALTH AND SAFETY PROGRAM
Ball Service Group Inc. is vitally interested in the health and safety of its employees. The protection of our staff from injury or occupational disease is a major continuing objective of our company.
BSG strives for a healthy environment through safe work practices, ongoing training, and by keeping current with all legislation.
The company believes it is in the best interest of everyone to consider health and safety in every activity.
Ball Service Group Inc. will make every reasonable effort to ensure that the requirements for the Customer Service Standard under the Accessibility for Ontarians Act, 2005 are implemented by:
- Ensuring that all customers receive the same value and quality;
- Communicating in a manner that takes into account the customer’s disability;
- Allowing customers with disabilities to do things in their own way, at their own pace when accessing Ball Service Groups services and facilities as long as it does not present a safety risk;
- Using alternative methods when possible to ensure that customers with disabilities have access to the same services, in the same place and in a similar manner; and
- Taking into account individual needs when providing goods and services.
Providing Notice of Service Disruption
In the event that a service disruption exists, a notice will be posted at the main entrance. Where possible, customers will also be notified in advance of a scheduled visit.
Customer Feedback Process
A customer feedback form has been designed for customers who wish to provide written feedback. This form is available in a paper version, and once completed, can be returned to either the General Manager or the HR Manager. Customers may also provide feedback verbally, either in person, or by phone using the same template format.
Ball Service Group Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Availability of Documents
Upon request, Ball Service Group Inc. will provide all documents related to the Accessible Customer Service Policy to our business guests, customers and other authorized visitors.